2015 Summer at Grace!
Upcoming activities that you don't want to miss!
Sunday, May 31 at 12 pm - 5th Sunday Potluck Lunch
* Follows 11 am worship service
* Food and Fellowship
* Bring a friend!
Saturday, June 6 from 4 pm - 7 pm - Annual Corn Boil
* Hot dogs, baked beans, all-you-can-eat corn on the cob, drinks
* Outside games
* Tickets - $5 per person or $20 per family
* Proceeds for Wounded Warrior Project and Boy Scouts of Grace UMC.
* Desserts will be available for a donation
Friday, June 19 at 6 pm - Fridays on the Lawn
* "Big Hero 6" movie
* Games and food outside
* Invite your friends
* Donate a non-perishable food item for the Christian Sharing Center
Week of June 22-26 from 9 am - 12 pm - Vacation Bible School
* Travel back to Hometown Nazareth: Where Jesus was a Kid!
* Registration form - click on Children's Tab
* Cost: $5 per child
Friday, July 31 at 4-7 pm - Fridays on the Lawn
* Cool down with our water slides and other water activities.
* Food available for purchase or pack a picnic!
Week of August 3-7 from 5 pm - 8 pm - MADD Camp
M - Music
A - Art
D - Dance
D - Drama
* Ages: 1st grade - 8th grade
* Cost: $25 per child
* For more information on MADD CAMP see the description listed under Children's Ministry
For more information on the summer events please contact the church office at 407-322-1472 or