Nursery Workers Needed
There is a paid Nursery position open to cover Sunday Church Service. Please contact Teresa DiMauro at , Cindy Taylor at 407-312-5504 or Eunice Kindle at 407-322-1472 if you are interested in applying. Sunday Church Service Volunteers are also welcome.
Youth Ministry Leader
Compensation: $12 hour/15 hours a week
Employment type: part-time
Hours: Part time 10-15 hours a week
*** Email your resume along with a cover letter explaining your faith journey and desire to disciple others, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• College Student or bachelor’s degree
• A love for youth and a strong Christian faith
• Experience working with Middle School and High School age
• Must have a strong Christian faith and desire to lead others in discipleship
• Experience in Christian leadership (either as an employee or volunteer capacity)
• At least 1-2 years relevant experience in youth ministry, church youth activities and/or teaching experience
• Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
• Passion for helping youth grow and develop their faith
• Ability to be creative in developing and planning events and implementing ideas
• Safe driving record
Reports to: Pastor
Supervises: Youth activities, retreats, small groups
Position Goal: To be responsible for the youth education, worship and recreational activities for the church, while helping students grow in their faith
• Plan, direct and implement a comprehensive youth ministry with the appropriate leadership
• Be responsible for supervision, training and recruitment of adult volunteers for youth-related activities
• Be in attendance at all youth activities and programs or insure that qualified adults are designated
• Be responsible for advising youth and parents of all planned programs and actives
• Mentor and encourage youth leadership development through youth participation in appropriate times of planning, leading and decision making
• Make personal contact with youth members through meeting with, phone calls and attendance at their extra- curricular activities
• Order curriculum and supplies for youth programs as needed within budget
• Attend weekly worship services
• Ensure that the Child Protection Policy is observed in all youth ministry settings
• Perform other duties assigned by the Pastor
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Please Do Not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.